24 Hour Fitness, INC. Porter in Fremont, California
LOCATION 35630 Fremont Boulevard Fremont CA 94536
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Cleans walls, furniture, equipment, windows and mirrors according to club procedures.
• Sweeps, mops, scrubs, and vacuums hallways, stairs and room and office space.
• Empties clubs’ trash and garbage containers.
• Completes daily and weekly custodial checklists as assigned and scheduled.
• Performs special cleaning projects as assigned.
• Performs assigned tasks during the day.
• Adhere to all safety rules
• Use all janitorial supplies in accordance to product labels and club manuals.
• Adhere to authorized dress code
• Attend all required training sessions and meetings
• Report all Facility Maintenance issues to the Janitorial Supervisor or Service Manager.
• Report any member complaints to Janitorial Supervisor or Service Manager
• Knowledge of Department policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of Cleaning practices and procedures
• Ability to Understand and follow oral and written instructions
• Effectively communicate (verbal and writing skills) in English and/or Spanish.
• Work independently in the absence of supervision
• Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of duties
• Six months of custodial experience
• Attention to detail
• High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
Duties require standing, sitting, walking, bending, reaching, lifting up to 50 pounds, and using cleaning chemicals. Use of ladders and tall cleaning utensils.
CONTACT WITH OTHERS:
Duties will require contact with Janitorial Supervisor, club management and staff, and members.
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
FUNCTIONAL GROUP Operations