24 Hour Fitness, INC. PASE Concierge in Aurora, Colorado
LOCATION 15900 E. Briarwood Circle Aurora CO 80016
Job Summary: As a P.A.S.E Factor ambassador, a P.A.S.E. Factor Concierge represents P.A.S.E Factor to members and guests by delivering a positive experience leading to member acquisition and retention.
● Enthusiastically helping create a studio climate that supports P.A.S.E Factor culture.
● Contribute to running a Clean, Friendly and Well Maintained studio space.
● Contribute to sales and revenue goals by engaging in lead generation and the sales process.
Organizational Relationship: Reports to the P.A.S.E Leader (Manager)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Member and Guest Check-In
● Greets, checks-in, and registers new guests. Answers the phones and obtains appropriate information to book leads and first time guests.
● Ensures lead tasks are completed daily.
● Helps with various member engagement and outreach activities.
● Engage in the first time guest experience through confirmation calls, the intake process and follow-ups.
Customer Service [25% of time]
● Handle member service issues including: lost and found items, check-in, updating payment, change of address, EFT setup or change, and questions regarding payments, etc..
● Record member concerns in CubReady
● Record lost and found items in the Lost and Found Property Log
● Ensure required forms are available, and completed and processed properly (e.g. Waiver, Member agreements, etc.)
● Promote and sell merchandise and other products
● Keep front desk area and lobby clutter free
● Perform general cleaning duties to include hourly locker room checks
Point of Sales [25% of time]
● Operate point of system (POS) and ensure open/close/break procedures are followed
● Reconcile and report all incoming or outgoing monies
● Process all monetary transactions through POS
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including proper telephone etiquette. Able to generate, maintain and demonstrate a friendly, enthusiastic and positive attitude. Possess a strong customer service focus. Responds professionally to requests and inquiries from guests, members and team members.
● Understands and follows oral and written instructions. Communicates clearly and concisely. Possesses strong organizational skills.
Certifications / Educational Level:
● High School Diploma or GED required
● Must complete Employee Orientation
● Must complete Member Consultant training prior to working alone at the Front Desk
● Must complete Safety training within 30 days of hire
● Must attend New Hire Orientation prior to first scheduled shift in assigned studio
● Must have 6-12 months experience in customer service function. Retail environment preferred.
● Experience with multiple phone lines preferred
● Basic computer skills
● While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for up to 8 hours. The employee occasionally sits, walks, kneels and reaches with hands and arms.
● Frequently required to lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
● While performing the duties of this job, regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts
● The noise level in the environment is occasionally loud
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
FUNCTIONAL GROUP Sales