Juice Bar Team Member Job
Date: Apr 8, 2014
Location San Jose, CA, US
Company: 24 Hour Fitness
|Auto req ID:||1900BR|
|Job Title:||Juice Bar Team Member|
|Area of Interest:||Service|
|Location Name:||00811 San Jose Crane Super Sport- CA|
|Address:||1610 Crane Court|
|Job Description:||TITLE: Juice Bar Attendant DATE: 9/2007 FLSA: Non Exempt|
DEPARTMENT: Service GRADE: wage scales JOBCODE: 4572
REPORTING TO: Juice Bar Manager SUBFUNCTION: Comp.
GENERAL SUMMARY: Responsible for providing exceptional customer service by; preparing product in an accurate and timely manner; assisting customers with product and nutritional information and selection both in the juice bar and pro shop area; routinely cleaning the store to ensure high standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Please describe the 3 - 4 most important tasks/duties, responsibilities, or key deliverables of the position in descending order of importance. Under each of those component headings, use the bullet points to provide greater details. If possible, indicate the % of time spent on each area.
1. Customer Service- 100%
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Prepare all juice bar menu items accurately and consistently
- Adhere to all store operating policies and procedures at all times
- Clean and maintain the facility daily
- Advise customers on nutritional content of smoothies and pro shop items
- Work with a sense of urgency
- Participate in creating a strong team sprit amongst co-workers
ORGANIZATION RELATIONSHIPS: Juice bar team members will interact daily with club members, guest and co-workers. The juice bar attendant will report directly to the juice bar manager and/or supervisor using both written and verbal communication skills.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: If a qualification is not REQUIRED, indicate that it is (preferred).
1) Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Company Policies and Procedures
- POS Operations
- Ability to handle cash accurately
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
2) Minimum certifications/educational level:
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) required
- Preferred – Food Safety Certified
3) Minimum experience:
- Required- 6 months minimum prior customer service experience
- Preferred- prior food service industry experience
4) Physical Requirements:
- Lifting up to 30-40 lbs
- Standing at all times while on shift
- Reaching, bending, squatting and grabbing
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Job Segment: Food Safety, Food Service, Quality, Hospitality