Service Representative Night
Date: Oct 4, 2014
Location: Costa Mesa, CA, US
Company: 24 Hour Fitness
|Auto req ID:||1798BR|
|Job Title:||Service Representative Night|
|Area of Interest:||Service|
|Location Name:||00185 Costa Mesa Sport - CA|
|Address:||555 W. 19th Street|
|Job Description:||Job Classification: Non-Exempt|
The Service Representative Night (SRN) provides customer service support to the club members and guests.
• Responsible for delivering the 24 Hour Fitness Service Promise; contribute to running a clean, friendly and well maintained club, and executing the team member basics of being on time and complying with the dress code. .
• Responsible for assisting and directing members/guests
• Ensures a safe and secure club
• Monitoring incoming inquiries and ensuring proper check in procedures are followed
Reports to the Service Manager (SM) or Assistant Service Manager (ASM)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Member Check in/Customer Service [60% of time]
• Greet all incoming members
• Follow all check in procedures
• Answer all incoming inquiries and obtain appropriate information to direct/transfer calls or take messages
• Handle member service issues to include: Lost and Found items, new membership cards, change of address, EFT setup or change, and questions regarding billings and payments, etc.
• Record member concerns on the Member Service Log
• Record lost and found items on the Lost and Found Property Log and secure items per policy
Club Cleanliness and Safety [30% of time]
• Keep front desk area and lobby clean, clutter free, and orderly/organized
• Clean and organize lobby, and weight and cardio rooms
• Perform safety checks during the shift to ensure club is secured and safe
• Re-rack all equipment and weights
• Record equipment, facility, and janitorial issues on the Maintenance Logs
• Other cleaning duties as assigned
Administrative [10% of time]
• Read and be familiar with all club communications (requires initials) (I’m not sure what the reference to initials means)
• Ensure required forms are available, and completed and processed properly (e.g., Group X Reservation sheets, etc.)
• Inventory Front Desk supplies including first aid kits, and report to Service Manager when supplies are low
• Fill out Front Desk Planner and other duties associated with Planner.
• Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Strong customer service skills
• Strong communication skills both oral and written
• Organization skills
• Attention to detail
Certifications / Educational Level:
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) from approved organization (within 60 days of employment)
• Must complete STP Front Desk Night training (includes STP Club Orientation and STP Club Safety) prior to working alone at the Front Desk
• Must attend New Hire Training prior to first scheduled shift in assigned club
• Must have 6-12 months experience in customer service function.
• Experience operating multiple phone lines preferred.
• Basic Computer Skills
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for up to 8 hours and must talk and hear. The employee occasionally sits, walks, kneels, and reaches with hands and arms.
• Frequently required to lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
Nearest Major Market: Orange County
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Customer Service Representative, Facilities, Front Desk, Night, Operations, Customer Service, Administrative