Service Representative Lead
Date: Dec 16, 2014
Location: Austin, TX, US
Company: 24 Hour Fitness
|Auto req ID:||7042BR|
|Job Title:||Service Representative Lead|
|Area of Interest:||Service|
|Location Name:||00202 Austin - TX|
|Address:||10616 Research Blvd|
|Job Description:||Job Summary|
The Lead Service Representative (LSR) provides customer service support to the club members and guests.
• Responsible for delivering the 24 Hour Fitness Service Promise; contribute to running a clean, friendly and well maintained club, and executing the team member basics of being on time and complying with the dress code.
• Responsible for assisting and directing members/guests
• Supervises the front desk and retail operations
• Monitoring incoming inquiries and ensuring proper check in procedures are followed
Reports to the Service Manager (SM) or Assistant Service Manager (ASM)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Front Desk [80% of time]
• Greets, checks-in, and services all members, and registers all guests. Answers the phones and obtains appropriate information and transfers calls as necessary.
• Maintains the Guest Registers, Fitness Profiles, Telephone Inquiries, and Group X schedules and reservation records.
• Supervises Point of Sales (POS) operations and files daily and weekly club revenue reports.
• Keeps the front desk and surrounding areas orderly and clean.
Club Operations/Administration [10% of time]
• Monitors Retail goals and ensures club is on track to meet and exceed assigned goals.
• Partners with Facilities Maintenance on repairs and maintenance and general upkeep in the club.
Development [10% of time]
• Trains Kids’ Club staff on Kids’ Club related training programs and policies and procedures.
• Monitors Kids’ Club staff job performance.
• Assist SM with performance appraisals.
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including proper telephone etiquette. Able to generate, maintain and demonstrate a friendly, enthusiastic and positive attitude. Possess a strong customer service focus. Responds professionally to requests and inquiries from guests, members and staff.
• Understands and follow oral and written instructions. Communicates clearly and concisely.
• Possesses strong organizational skills. Understands basic record keeping practices and procedures. Able to file both alphabetically and numerically. Demonstrates the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
Certifications / Educational Level:
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Successful completion of the STP Club Orientation, Club Safety, and Front Desk Attendant Training Programs
• Must have 6 months Service Representative (SR) experience.
• Experience with multiple phone lines preferred
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for up to 8 hours and must talk and hear. The employee occasionally sits, walks, kneels, and reaches with hands and arms.
• Frequently required to lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
Nearest Major Market: Austin
Job Segment: Front Desk, Customer Service Representative, Administrative, Customer Service